Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Workout

Haven't posted in a while, but I have been working out. Maybe I'll get around to posting the other workouts. Maybe not. Point is that after San Diego I fell off the workout wagon. My iffection that followed shortly after didn't help much either.
I'm not so sure if I still want to try my 5 mile, 1000 calorie, 60 min eliptical run. It just seems a little out of my grasp right now. See the thing is, as I lose more weight, I can run faster. But along with the weight loss it take fewet calories to move a smaller body the same 5 miles. Maybe my goal was just like the futile idea/attempt to travel faster than the speed of light. Allow it is easy to imagine a faster speed than that of light but in reality it doesn't exist! I'll have to do some serious soul searching to seek devine affirmation of my assumption. Wish me luck. If it is true, I need to reevaluate my motivation/goals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's good to see that you're working out though. I just recently started doing some cardio aside from all of the knocking that I do. Brad and I also started doing some of these exercises which help align the hips, knees, shoulders, back etc.