Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Workout

So today was a fresh start again. Last Friday Kenna was running a fever, didn't go to preschool, hence I missed out on my workout. Then again just this past Monday was Memorial Day (may they all rest in peace) and no school again for Mckenna giving me about 6 straight days without having to go to the gym. I really didn't try that hard today. I was just going through the motions. I don't know if the numbers on the machine are all that accurate. I seemed to be able to hit four and a half miles without much effort, but five miles just seems a little out of my reach even when I give it my all, or my most.

Michael Faraday: Physics and FaithI'm also reading a biography of Michael Faraday, the father of electromagnetism. And yes, I became interested in him after the Character Daniel Farady popped up on Lost. Dune: House AtreidesI decided to take it with me to the gym because it is a heck of a lot smaller and less cumbersome than my new Dune novel: House Atreides.

No comments: