Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Workout

Here's Friday's workout. Not my best work but I'm there none the less. I missed Wednesday because it was tax day and I waited as long as I could before having to fork over a big chunk to Uncle Sam. I took Wednesday off work so that I might not be distracted while feeling the full effect of the tightening grip of our government.

Changing the subject. I think I wanna get something to listen to the AM band while working out. I just can't seem to get enough of Rush Limbaugh. My workouts tend to cut right into the middle of his broadcast time.

1 comment:

Zanne said...

Grats on plugging away at the gym. Werty has decided that he wants to try to lose weight this summer. Btw - have you checked my blog recently? There is a post from a couple weeks back that you should read. You'll know which one when you see the title. :P