Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Workout

Kinda wussed out today. First off didn't have any clean sweats so I had to wear some old workout shorts I had. Next came the realization that Kenna's boosterseat was missing and not in my car. Char had taken her yesterday and given the booster to Kelley who then put it in her trunk, where it remained until I went to pick it up from her at her work on the way to take Kenna to preschool. So I was already having an 'off' day. But today is special for me cuz I was only 45 points away from reaching YELLOW LEVEL (the second level) in the Y's 12 week program. Never you mind the fact that I've been in this program since September last year. So Hurray for me!!!

1 comment:

justaqt said...

What's this?! Regular postings?
Niiiiice.

Actually I think this is a great way to keep track of your workout. It seems like you're doing pretty well.