Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So much Church, so little time...

So I'd just like to share some indulgences I have been having as of late. Namely, the Church's many websites and what they have to offer. I love, and I mean LOVE, the LDS Church's compressed audio web page. I've been downloading anything and everything lately and listening to it in the car, at work, at home, you name it. It's great, it gives me the spiritual pick-me-up I need when I just don't have the time to sit down with the scriptures themselves. Another sin-less pleasure I've been enjoying is the Church's distribution website. I have bought all, and I kid you not, ALL of the DVDs available. I figure if I can't stop watching TV on the Sabbath, at least I can make it something spiritual. Lastly I have started getting the itch to do genealogy. Hence my final plug for the Church's genealogy website. I just downloaded the program that goes along with it, Personal Ancestry File. I know that Rod, my father-in-law is really into this stuff, so if I should run into any hiccups, he's the one to call.

No comments: