Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging frustrations... ...already

So, I was at work this evening. The person I was doing a 1:1 with had fallen asleep and I decided that I would take a break from trying to read thru the Priesthood Session of General Conference by try to blog on my PSP. PSPs are notoriously horrible for entering text because it's input format is set up like a phone keypad and it doesn't anticipate what you're trying to type so you end up pushing about 20 some odd buttons just to get one word out! Okay, so the thing is, my blogspot page opened on my PSP and I started to enter text and when I was done I tried to submit it but it wouldn't submit or allow me to save. Needless to say, I had just wasted 30 minutes trying to post something, the same size as this, to no avail. Lesson learned. Only blog with normal computers. The end.

No comments: